Hey guys welcome back this blog. Today I am going to tell “how can you exactly download BLACK AND ORANGE LIGHTROOM PRESET? “.
Before going to tell more about preset. Firstly know about lightroom preset. What lightroom preset actually is.
What is lightroom preset actually?
Lightroom preset is a product of adobe lightroom . Lightroom preset contain some settings and they use it to an image.
Types of lightroom preset
There are two types of preset.
- DNG lightroom preset
- XMP lightroom preset
Difference between both dng and xmp preset is dng is an image formate and it requires copy paste action. Whether xmp is not an image formate and it doesn’t require copy paste action.
Black and orange lightroom preset
There are so many lightroom presets available on this website. One of them is this preset combination of balck and orange color.
It is demanding preset because everyone loves black color and our skin color is orange. So perfect preset for black lover will be this one.
Requirements for lightroom presets
If you want to use lightroom presets on your picture. You must have these.
- Lightroom App (If you are using mobile phone)
- 4GB internal space (4GB ROM)
- 2GB RAM
- Android 8.0 or more Oprating system
- Latest lightroom App
This is the preview of preset. Slide left and right to see before and after.
Download black and orange Lightroom mobile preset
Follow these steps to download preset.
- Below this you will see download button
- Click on download button
- There will be pop up with countdown shown
- Wait for end of countdown
- Again you will see another download button named Download file.
- Click on that
- Wait 3-4 second
- Preset will start downloading automatically
What you will get after downloading this preset?
You will get “an image” after downloading this preset. That image is in dng formate.
- DNG lightroom preset
How to use black and orange mobile lightroom preset?
- Download preset
- Share preset in Lightroom
- Open preset in lightroom
- Click on 3 dot at top right corner
- Click on Copy settings
- Click on done [you copied all settings]
- Open your picture in lightroom
- Click on same 3 dot
- Now you will see paste settings option
- Click on that option
- Click on done
- Boom preset applied successfully ??